Tuesday, January 06, 2009

London and Wales gigs

I am happy to announce that I will visit Wales and London for some gigs later this month. It will be various gigs as I will be collaborating on some and doing solo sets as well. I have been invited to join Welsh poet Zöe Skoulding to perform together with her and Alan Holmes on a poetry night. I will do a live soundtrack performance to the film ”How I Fought Bravely the Thirst for Knowledge and What Happened Then” by Russian filmmaker Elena Golovnina. I also hope to perform live with my good friends in Ectogram. Anyway, here are the dates and places:

20/1-09 Ronny Wærnes @ The Klinker Club, Maggies Bar, London, UK
21/1-09 Ronny Wærnes, Ectogram, Klaus Kinski @ Anglesea Arms, Menai Bridge, Wales
22/1-09 Zoë Skoulding/Alan Holmes/Ronny Wærnes @ The Absurd, Yr Wyddgrug (Mold), Wales
24/1-09 Ronny Wærnes, Ectogram & more @ Drones Club night at The Others, London, UK
Quote:
On 23-24 January 2009, the Drones Club returns to The Others for two evenings of avantgarde soundscapes, psychedelic space pop and motorik rhythms from S/T (Germany) and Phil Wilson/The June Brides (UK; on Friday 23 Jan) followed by Giant Paw (London), Ronny Wærnes (Norge), Traummaschine (España) and Ectogram (Cymru) on Saturday 24 January, with more to be confirmed.




No comments: